How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Friday 30 July 2010

My First Post!! (2 weeks until departure)

Well the title says it all really!! Just thought that I'd get a blog going pre-departure so that I can pass on the details to anyone who might be interested in following my travels. 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the preparations Vicky. Let us know if you need any support. Love Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie Dazzler31 July 2010 at 13:57

    Hi Vicky

    The newspaper article is great. I am going to miss you so much. Thinking about you loads.

    Love Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky

    Just wanted to say thanks for all the awareness and fundraising you've done for VSO. You've been a joy to work with.

    Best wishes for The Gambia!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vix

    Thought I would send a quickie before you go. Hope you have a wonderful experience - you will be in our prayers everyday and loo forward to your return.

    Love Phil and boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Vics hope all is well and that you reached base camp successfully. I'm missing you already!
    Thinking of you and following the blog. Hope all the little gadgets you bought work! Take care, love,Aunty Jen x

    ReplyDelete