How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Monday 30 January 2012

Home for Christmas

After 16 months in The Gambia I finally got the opportunity to go home (back to the UK) for Christmas and the New Year.

I had a wonderful time and it was great to see everyone. It was a bit cold but I survived!! I ate a lot (had to catch up on the sweet treats from the UK), drank and was merry. I had a fantastic Christmas with my super family.













3 comments:

  1. The old man of the stairs30 January 2012 at 18:12

    Ace pictures - glad you enjoyed being here as much as we did seeing you back. Roll on summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely memories of a wonderful Christmas. It was so great having you back. It's even colder at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    Hi Vix,

    It was great to see you over the Christmas Holidays. Thanks for posting these pictures.

    We are thinking of you and hope the last few months of your time over there go well.

    Can't wait to see you when you come home :-)

    Take care,

    Love Cait and Fil x

    .

    ReplyDelete