How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Tuesday 3 April 2012

Last night in Kerewan

So my placement has finally come to an end and it's time to say goodbye to The Gambia (for now)!

I spent my last night in Kerewan on the pier with some of my closest friends. We all sat round a fire drinking attayah and lait and sharing fond memories of my 'Gambia experience'. It was a wonderful night with wonderful people and I look forward to seeing them all again sometime, In Sa Allah.

Thank you to all the people of Kerewan - you'll never know how much you've enriched my life.



Foday Ba and Sainey
Suky
Ousman and Nfamara

1 comment:

  1. Vix
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    These last ones are as interesting as ever and very poignant.
    Glad to have you home, but sorry your adventure has come to an end. Can't wait to meet your husband!
    Love Lucy x

    ReplyDelete