How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Thursday 16 September 2010

Work and messages

Thank you for all your wonderful messages, I really enjoy reading them. It's so nice to know that people are thinking of me and following my 'adventure'. I feel very lucky because I have the best family and friends in the world!

I have been at work for almost a week now and all is well. My role and the way in which people work here is quite different to back home but I'm sure in time I will adjust. Schools only opened yesterday so hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to go out and do some visits. In the meantime I'm office based (which is a new thing for me)!

Thanks again everyone for your messages. Will try my best to keep you updated!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi darling, so proud of you. your blogs really enlightening. you're in my thoughts and prsyers always. Love you lots, Rie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great reading the blog again and cathching up with your life.
    Kaddy could be considered a family name as Poppy's name used to be shortened to 'Caddy' from Cadman!
    It looks like you've done you usual magic and made your houuse look cosy and welcoming.
    Love you lots and looking forward to riding pillion with you next time you're home.

    Love Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kaddy,So glad that you are enjoying life. Please let me know when your mum rides pillion. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Just don't ask me to do the same! We are all thinking of you at Wellbo Land. Jeyn is back at Uni now and Jackie back in L'pool-for now. She's already thinking about her next trip! Take care, love Aunty Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicky

    I agree we do have the best family. They are super at making you feel special where ever you are. By the way you are super. Realy missing you.
    I am finally back in the UK. So strange being back and you not being here. I am sleeping lots so I guess the trip totally exhausted me. Trying to settle in before the mammoth job hunt but to be honest just putting off the ineviitable! Wish I could win the lotto and not have to work but I guess you have to be in it to win it and I don't buy a ticket. Maybe that should be on my 'to do' list!
    It was great to see family and friends. Nice to sleep in a comfortable bed sans bed bugs. I have decided my bed is the best in the world!
    I went to Church in Retford with Cath. Father Bill really knows how to go on and on .....
    Looking forward to hearng more about your trip. Hope you are feeling tons better. Thinking of you loads.
    Love Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara Kaddy, Your Mum has told me that you are OK as I was a bit worried not having heard from you for a while. Are you mobile again yet?
    I hope that Jackie does do the lottery and that she wins, then she can keep me in a very comfortable manner in my old age! I was in St. Pats yesterday and who should turn up? Megan Garner with her friend Megan. McAuley had finished early and they came back to see everyone. It was just like old times! Kaitlin made a lovely collage fish. I really enjoyed myself. Trish Bird finishes at Christmas to have her baby. She looked very well. Looking foreard to your next news, love, Aunty Jen x

    ReplyDelete