How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Thursday 23 December 2010

Busy Busy!!

Been looking for ages in the newspapers here and also on the net to see if I could find some sort of news report about the Busy Signal concert that I went to. Nothing to be found!

In the end a friend of mine in Barbados said that he'd heard about the concert!!! So I decided to widen my research!! Found the following article (see link below). Apparently there were 50,000 people inside and 10,000 outside who couldn't get in!!!

And finally in response to some of the comments on my blog! - I think Busy is great - wonderful infact but don't get me wrong, Beenie Man is a legend!

http://rjrnewsonline.com/entertainment/busy-signal-performs-gambia

3 comments:

  1. .


    Hi Vix,

    Great to read all your stories on the blog.

    Anyway...

    We just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Take care,

    Love Cait and Fil x


    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. and don't I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vixster

    Your stories are wonderful. I had a lovely Christmas. The snow was so beautiful, though treacherous to drive in. Far more snow than normal. I have a cat now called Daisy. She is so lovely and makes me laugh. Today she rolled over for me to rub her belly. Not realising there was no bed behind and she went flying. As the realisation stuck the mad scramble in thin air began. Out came the claws and she slid down the bed ripping my quilt in the process. Totally daft. Love her loads.
    Missing you loads. Hope you are ok. Look forward to the next instalment.

    Love Jackie

    ReplyDelete