How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Tuesday 14 December 2010

Busy Signal Concert

On Saturday night I went to see a Jamaican artist called Busy Signal perform at the Independence Stadium at Bakau.

The crowd was huge and absolutely insane and the crowd-control (by the police and military) was like nothing I have ever experienced before.

That's all I'm prepared to say on my blog!!

Don't really know what I was thinking going to see a 'dancehall/ragga' artist in Africa!

Though I never actually made it home that night I had an awesome time and it was an incredible experience.

Busy is crazy but I think I’m in love with him!!!

5 comments:

  1. Move over Beanie man! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vixie

    Wow - sounds amazing. Trying to imagine all the dynamics.

    Lots of snow here for us in the 'west' this time. Retford lot not so affected. Jon's mum and dad woke up and the snow was up to the car window and is above welly height!

    Love you loads
    Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this busy nucca aint got nothing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    Its Jo, Lucy's friend, been reading your blog since you went away, its amazing. Cant believe some of your adventures, especially the ones about that hideous mouse thing! I did actually cheer out loud when I read he was a gonna!!
    Have a fantastic xmas, I hope your not missing everyone back home too much. Take care

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Vix

    Hope you av a wonderful christmas - its absolutely freezin here. I long for some sun.

    Phil xxx

    ReplyDelete