How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Friday 7 October 2011

Baby baby-sitting!

When I returned from work today, little Kaddy was playing with her baby sister Sarjo (almost 5 months old now!) and also with Mama (from Ceesay Kunda). They all looked really cute so I couldn't resist taking a picture!!

Kaddy (sat down), Sarjo (sat between Kaddy's legs) and Mama.

Happy Mama! (Mama is a similiar age to my niece Hannah. Watching Mama change so much in the 14 months that I've been here always makes me think about Hannah).

2 comments:

  1. What cuties!
    It's nice to see how good the children are with each other. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. (big sister) Lucy24 October 2011 at 22:14

    Love that pic.
    You'll see Hannah soon too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete