How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Sunday 10 July 2011

A few pictures

This is Surdas (pronounced Sue-daze). One of Nfamara's nephews. I just think that he is SO cute that's why I have put the picture on my blog!! He's about 2 years old and a little tinker!!

I saw this little 'notice' in a Head Teacher's office at one of the schools I was visiting. It obviously hasn't been spotted by anyone more senior yet otherwise it would have been removed but I think it's hilarious and dare I say - close to the truth?!!

These children are also relatives of Nfamara (nephews). Here they are playing on my bike just outside Nfamara's compound (Sonko Kunda)

2 comments:

  1. ah vix

    love the pics. do you teach these children???

    and the top one is a real cutie - can see mischief in those eyes though


    Phil xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writing on that notice looks suspiciously like yours!

    What sort of stuff do you put in that big blue box on the back of your bike? Beware scorpions hiding inside.

    ReplyDelete