How to post a comment

TO POST A COMMENT - At the 'Comment as' box click on the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL' then in the name section type in your own name (the sender) and press 'contine' (there is no need to enter anything in the URL box).

Any views expressed are my own and are not representative of VSO.


Wednesday 20 October 2010

Boat Pictures

On a recent trip to Kombo (yet another medical visit!) I decided to take some pictures of the boats that I took across the Gambia (as mentioned in a previous entry). It was starting to get dark and as the ferry was working, the boats were virtually empty but I thought it might give you an idea of what they looked like. Remember they pack these boats with people and livestock (and a lot of people at that).


2 comments:

  1. I like it when you put pictures up. how many people do they cram into one of those boats? I was on a punt on the Cam a few weeks ago, it was about the same size, there were 5 of us, any more would have been really annoying. Go on, tell me they get half a dozen or more people in?! how long is the crossing?

    cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. by way, mark says 'hello'. xx

    ReplyDelete